Monday, July 1, 2013

Ahoy Matey, a Challenge, and a Sale

Ahoy there Matey! It's a pirate kit that I have to share with you. The kit is on sale for only $2 the entire month of July. You can pick it up here in my store.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I am hosting the July Use It Up Challenge at Stuff to Scrap. I have a sampler from the Ahoy Matey kit that you can download for free to use in the challenge. Check out all the details in the Use It Up Challenge thread. Take a look at our other monthly challenges while you are at it. You can earn points towards a Stuff to Scrap gift certificate.

Here's a look at the sampler and a layout I created with the sampler.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My store will be on sale for the entire month of July at 50% off. Check it out!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: