Thursday, February 28, 2013

FB Fan Freebie and New Kit

**The blog train is one post down.**
If you haven't had a chance to grab the current FB Fan Freebie, hurry by my facebook page. You will find a free template that is available through March 1. I will post the new freebie on Saturday morning.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I do have a new kit in the store called The Cat's Meow. It's part of the March BAK collection.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You can pick them up for $2.49 each. Remember if you buy 3 or more BAK pieces you can get 50% off by entering the code: MARCHBAK_BUY3_SAVE50%

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Casey Massey, Digital Scrapbooking Designer said...

Thanks for sharing your blog train mini. I will enjoy using it to scrap for my grandson. cm