Monday, July 23, 2012

Contest Winners and $2 Tuesday

Life has been so hectic lately. We are in the process of selling our old house, having a new house built, trying to find a place to live, running boys to 2 different sports, and school starts next week. Sorry for not posting the contest winners sooner. We had 13 entries - close enough to 15 for me :) and since I'm late I am giving away 3 kits! I put everyone's entries into random.org and the generator gave me the winners of

1. Kendra - let me know which kit you would like
2. Jennifer - Just the Boys
3. Lizzie - Woodland Critters

Ladies please email me at designsbysnowlady AT yahoo DOT com and I will get your kit coupons to you.

I hope to have another contest up next week.

For $2 Tuesday this week, I have some templates on sale. You can pick up Memories to Treasure Templates and Template Pack 3 for only $2 each. They are commercial use friendly. Click on the previews to go shopping.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: