Monday, May 7, 2012

STS Birthday Blog Hop

Stuff to Scrap is turning 3 this month. I hope you'll join us in the forum for a lot of fun and prizes. Today I'm offering a free 12x12 quick page using the kit Sweet Birthday Surprise.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Click on the preview to download. Download has expired.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also I will be hosting BINGO this Friday in the STS Chat Room. BINGO cards can be posted in the forum BINGO thread anytime this week. All cards that are playing should be posted by 30 minutes before the game starts. Head to the forum to download the BINGO card and get the words.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on May. 08, 2012. Thanks again.