Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Adriana's Cafe Cherish Kit and Freebie

I had the pleasure of working with Adriana's Cafe's new kit Cherish. This kit has beautiful soft colors and are perfect for those girly layouts. You can pick up her kit right now for only $2.50. She also has a coordinating alpha that is free right now. Click on the preview to go shopping.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have a free frame for you using this kit. Click on the preview to download. Also head over to Adriana's blog for more freebies.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on May. 31, 2012. Thanks again.