Thursday, July 21, 2011

New CT Members, Boys of Summer, and a Freebie

I have 4 new CT members to introduce, a new kit in my store, and a freebie for you. The new members are Amy, Dannethia, Katherine, and Kimberly. I just love their work and look forward to having them on my team. Here's a little information about each of them and links to their blog.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hi, my name is Amy Fullmer. I have been married for 6 years and have a 20 month old son that I just adore. When I was on maternity leave with my son I started digital scrapbooking and have been addicted ever since! I just can't get enough! When I am not spending time with my family or scrapbooking, I am a full time Medical Coder for the Department of Pediatrics at the University of Utah. I am so excited to be a part of the Designs By Snowlady team and can't wait to work with everyone and Misty's amazing kits.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My name is Dannethia. I am a SAHM to my 11 yr old daughter. I started paper scrapbooking when she was borna nd fell in love with it. About 5 yrs ago I discovered digital scrapbooking and fell in love all over again. I still paper scrap some but mostly digital scrap. My daughter is my inspiration and the whole reason I scrap.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My name is Katherine. I have been married for 41 years to my wonderful husband. We have seven wonderful children and 27 soon to be 28 grand children and one great grandchild. I never did traditional scrapbooking because of the expense and mess. I started digital scrapbooking about 2 1/2 years ago. I started making pages for my grandkids for their birthdays and Christmas presents. I love to go out with my husband on photo shots of the outdoors. I also love spending time with my family.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My name is Kimberly. I am married to my high school sweetheart and a stay home mom mother to two adorable little boys (6.5 and 1years old). I homeschool, take care of my amazing family as well as finding time to digi scrap and make other fun crafts.

Now for the new kit: Boys of Summer. This kit is great for any of your summer photos. The colors are bright and fun! The kit includes 23 papers, 60 elements, and a full alpha. You can pick it up for only $2.50 through the end of the month. Click on the preview to go shopping.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here are some fabulous layouts from my CT. Many of the CT members have freebies on their blogs. Their photos on the side are all linked.
Thao
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tracy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Nancy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Michele
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Daphne
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Amy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Katherine
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kimberly
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tasanee
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Henriett
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dannethia
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have a free quick page for you. Click on the preview to download.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

French Fry and Tater Tot said...

Thanks for the fun freebie! I love this kit! Wonderful colors and very versatile

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria