Saturday, May 7, 2011

New CT Members and Sneak Preview

I would like to introduce 2 new creative team members - Tracy and Henriett. I just love their work and look forward to having them on my team. Here's a little information about each of them and links to their blog.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I’m Henriett, I live in Hungary with my family. I have a 3 years old son; he is the reason I started scrapping in 2010. I’m a full-time worker for an NGO, which organises children and youth meetings. In my spare time I love to travel, play outside and make thousands of photos. Blog link: Henriett

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I'm Tracy. I am 41 years old and have been married to my husband for 12 years. I am a stay-at-home mom to our 2 boys, ages 11 and 5 and our ancient Basset Hound. I also have 3 bonus kids and 6 bonus grandbabies! I live in the DFW area of Texas, but have lived in numerous states over the years. When I’m not scrapbooking, I can usually be found attached to my camera or my nook. My family and I enjoy golfing, camping, and other recreational sports. Blog link: Tracy

Don't forget my store is on sale for 50% off except the May BAK pieces through Sunday. It will then be 40% off Monday - Wednesday. Be sure to stop by and pick up some bargains. DESIGNS BY SNOWLADY

My next kit is releasing on Monday. The ladies have some fabulous layouts and free brag book pages to share with you. Be sure to stop back by. I will leave with a sneak peek at the kit.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: