Monday, January 3, 2011

Project: Love, Me - Prompt 1

I came across this project on Facebook and thought I'd give it a try. It's called Project: Love, Me and is hosted by Suzy of SuzyQ Scraps and Kami of Ziggle Designs, both exclusively at Scrap Orchard. You can find out more info about the project here. Here's my first layout following prompt #1.

dream

I did not use their kit but used one of my own: Balanced Life from Designs by Snowlady. It will be releasing Jan. 7th at Stuff to Scrap.

I am looking forward to following along with Project: Love, Me this year!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Noffsinger said...

As a fellow teacher, I have the same thoughts everyday. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. It made me feel less alone tonight!

SuzyQ said...

Switching to a new dream after living another dream can be so difficult -- hope you find the guidance you need to make the happy choice! :) Thanks for joining us in our project!