Monday, December 13, 2010

New CT Members

I am thrilled to have BriannasScrapper (Daphne) and Arizona Girl (Tasanee) joining my CT. I think they will make great additions to my wonderful team. Here's a little info about each of them and their photos in the sidebar are linked to their blogs.

Daphne

I live in south Georgia with my husband (who retired in 2005 from the US Air Force after 28 years) and my daughter, Brianna, who is 6th grade. I am a Special Ed paraprofessional at an elementary school (although I do have a master's degree in math and I was a computer programmer for 10 years before I got married). I've been scrapping for about ten years and made my first digital page in March of 2009.

Tasanee

My name is Tasanee (Toss-a-knee), I go by Tas or Arizona Girl. I have been married to a wonderful guy since May 2008. We have one crazy toddler. I'm a SAHM, but before getting married I got my BS in Molecular Biology. Started digiscraping in Feb 2010 and just can't stop.

Welcome ladies!!

No comments: