Friday, November 5, 2010

Win My Newest Kit

I have a new kit coming out next week called Woodland Critters. Would you like to have a chance to win this kit? All you have to do is "like" my Facebook page "Designs by Snowlady" by next Friday (the 12th). On Saturday (the 13th) morning, I will do a random draw from all those listed in the "people like this" area for a free kit: Woodland Critters. Some of you are already "liking" me. Don't worry you will be included in the drawing. So hop on over to Facebook and "like" me.

Don't forget about the great challenges, sales, and prizes at Stuff to Scrap this weekend. The designers have put together some wonderful challenges and prizes. Plus the entire Stuff to Scrap store is 35% off. So hurry over for some great deals, a lot of fun, and some cool prizes. Stuff to Scrap

No comments: