Thursday, September 9, 2010

Another New Kit and Another Freebie

Mommy Me Time Scrapper has a new kit in the Stuff to Scrap store called The Great Outdoors. This kit, originally designed for the August 2010 Blog Train, has been turned into a Mega Kit that you'll be able to use for all kinds of outdoor adventures. It includes 56 unique elements, 60 in all, 21 unique papers, and 5 solid cardstocks.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here's a layout I created with this kit.

Bridge Bouncing

And now for the freebie. I have a 12x12 quick page for you. Click on the preview to download. Stop by Mommy Me Time Scrapper's blog for more freebies.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Heidi and Lori from Scraps N Pieces are hosting the speed scrap this evening.  Make sure you set aside some time.  Put dinner in the crock pot in the morning so your family can have a nice meal without you LOL!

Click here to be directed to the speed scrap area of the forum.






The participation prize is a surprise, but you might be able to see a sneak peek of it in the forum. It will be worth it regardless.  Hope to see you there.

5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 10, 2010. Thanks again.

Laura said...

Thanks for the cute QP.

alishea said...

I like the QP but when I opened the file, I see the wordart and typing are still there...Could you post it without these??? I would love to use the page but the typing doesn't work with my pictures. Thanks so much though!

Misty (Snowlady) said...

Thanks alishea for pointing that out. It is fixed now.

alishea said...

Thanks so much!