Sunday, August 29, 2010

New Kits and 2 Freebies

I have 2 new kits to share which means 2 freebies for you.

The first kit is a collab from Mommy Me Time Scrapper and The Scrappy Kat. The kit is called Kinder-Story and is filled with fun back-to-school papers and felt elements. The kit will be 30% off this week. Click on the flyer below to go to the Stuff to Scrap store.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here's my layout using this kit.

excitement

I have a 5x7 brag book page for you. Be sure to stop by Mommy Me Time Scrapper's blog for more freebies. You can click on the preview to download.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The next kit I have to share is called Fun Lovin' from IvoryKeys Digital Dreams. This kit includes 15 papers, 36 elements, and an alpha in 4 colors. You can grab this kit for $2.99 this week. Click on the preview to go to the Stuff to Scrap store.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I created this layout using the kit.
The Beauty on the Trail

For this kit, I have a 12x12 quick page freebie. You can also grab some other quick pages using this kit. The links are below and should be up soon. Click on the preview to download.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Susan

Ellay

Dj

Ophelia

Alessandra

Dana

Knittinjen

Misty -----> You are here.

3 comments:

LifeAsDinkers said...

Hi misty! thanks for the QP!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Aug. 30, 2010. Thanks again.

IvoryKeys said...

I adore both the BB and the QP! Your multi-photo QP rocks!