Saturday, July 31, 2010

Introducing my CT

I am so excited to have 5 wonderful ladies working with me over the next couple of months while I am a guest designer at Stuff to Scrap. Below is a little bit of info about them and links to their blogs. Be sure to check out their work! Be sure to stop back on Monday as we will have some freebies for you with my next kit.

JJ (purplesparkly)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I am a Stay at Home Mom and I love it! I married my college sweety and settled down way out in the middle of the country. I have two little ones. My girl is 3 and my boy is 1. I am obsessed with taking their photos, which of course lead me to scrapping. The only paper scrapping I do is for my kid's baby books, otherwise it's all digital for me. Besides scrapping, I love to paint, draw, quilt and go camping, fishing and sing Karaoke with my friends.

Blog: Giggly Polkadots

Kristen (pksmorris)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I am married to my husband, and my hero, Philip. I have a beautiful daughter, Samantha, and two four-legged sons, Harley and Zeus. I work full-time outside of my home and dedicate the rest of my time to family and scrapbooking.

Blog: Scrappin' for Samantha

Laura (Junfunkie)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm fairly new at Digital Scrapping but I have scrapbooked for over 25 years. I started digital scrapping in Nov. 2009 and must say I'm addicted and absolutely LOVE it! I live in Utah and have lived in Utah most of my life. I love to travel, digi-scrap and play outdoors!

Blog: Junfunkie's 300 dpi Designs

Michele (mdkscraps)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I am a SAHM of 2 adorable girls, ages 3 and 1. I started digiscrapping shortly after my second was born in 2009. Besides scrapbooking I love cooking, reading, video games, and just spending family time with my girls.

Blog: MDK Scraps

Thao (thotim)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I live in California with my husband and parents. I love working on craft projects, especially scrapbooking. I scrapbook traditionally couple years back and recently turning over to digital about a year ago.

Blog: Simply Creative by Thao

Welcome ladies!!!

Link to my store: Designs by Snowlady

No comments: