Monday, June 14, 2010

New Kit and Blog Train Freebie

Good morning! I have for you this morning a new collab kit from IvoryKeys Digital Dreams, Scraps of Ellay, and Scrappin' Serenity. The kit is called Down by the Lily Pad and is just adorable!! Each designer created a full kit with a full alpha - put them together for a super kit. Click on the preview to go to the Stuff to Scrap Store.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here is IvoryKeys Digital Dreams' kit.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here's a 2 page layout I created using IvoryKeys Digital Dreams kit.
Spots on the Trail left

Spots on the trail right
Here is Scraps of Ellay's kit.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here is Scrappin' Serenity's kit.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here is a layout I created with all 3 kits.
creek crossing


Now for the blog train. We are offering 5x7 brag book pages. Click on my preview to download my page.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here is the rest of the train.

Susan

Alessandra

Misty ------> You are here.

Deej

Ophelia

Ellay

Katie

Jodi

Ginger

ChristieDawn

Amanda

Jennifer

Noelle

Dana

Drica

3 comments:

IvoryKeys said...

Misty, I love your bragbook page! Thanks for being part of my CT!

Lynna said...

Love it! Thanks so much for your adorable BB page!

Becky said...

Thanks so much for sharing.