Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Tuesday and a Freebie

My hubby bought me a new iMac, and it arrived yesterday. I am still transferring files and learning how to use the thing since I've always had a PC.
I do have some new kits to share. The May Build A Kit (BAK) at STS is in the store. Check the store for the current price as STS is running sales each day during May. Here's a preview of Mommy Me Time Scrapper's Mini Kit and Alpha.





Click on the flyer to go to the STS store.


Here's a layout I created with Mommy Me Time Scrapper's kit.
Mountain View

Scraps by Andrea released a beautiful new kit this weekend called Unconditional Love. The kit offers 51 elements, 17 papers, and a lower case alpha. You will find the kit on sale this month as STS celebrates its birthday. Click the preview to go to the STS store.



I created a couple of layouts with the kit.
love

Bud to Bloom

I have a free 12x12 quick page for you. Click on the preview to download.

4 comments:

Pat said...

WOW! Misty I love your digi kits!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on May. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 May 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Nishant said...

I would like to thank you.
post free classified ads