Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Mini Kit and Some Layouts

I have been busy scrapping both traditionally and digi. Here are some layouts I've completed lately. The first two are paper that I did for challenges at Scrapadilly.
Treasure Hunt

Juney Whank Falls

The next two are digital that I did during Speed Scraps at STS.
Found: Sand Crab
kit: Beach House by Flower Scraps
stitching: Countdown to Christmas by Flower Scraps

In and Out
kit: Beach Hut by A Work in Progress
hemp string: Beach House by Flower Scraps

I made a new mini kit for the color challenge at DSDI. Here's the preview.

Downloads
Paper
Elements
Lower case Alpha

4 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [25 Mar 05:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Kamá said...

Great kit, thank you for sharing.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Mar. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

PattiM said...

Cute kit, thanks!!

Hugs,

PattiM
{Pattie's passion}

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!