Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My First Mini Kit - Freebie

I'm on a digi kick right now. I still love my paper product and don't want to give them up. I am just exploring another avenue. Stuff to Scrap has a challenge each month to create a mini kit using a color scheme. I thought I would give it a try. It was fun designing, but then learning how to get to a downloadable form wasn't. I finally have it ready. This is my first try at digi designing so any suggestions are appreciated. Here's the preview:



You can download it here.

6 comments:

Cropaddict said...

It looks really cute Misty. Love the paper colors and designs that you came up with. I wouldn't have a clue about what to do with it, but I really like it.

PattiM said...

Very cute, Misty!! You did great!!

Hugs,

PattiM
{Pattie's passion}

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!

Karen said...

Thanks Misty I love it. Great Job!

Pat said...

Misty this looks fab!!! Good luck witht the digi.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [17 Mar 12:53pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Mar. 19, 2010. Thanks again.