Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Busy, Busy

I've been busy, busy, busy. I've been making layouts, participating in speed scraps, doing challenges, and enjoying my Spring Break!

First, I have been offered positions on 3 digi design teams. I am CTing for Mommy Me Time Scrapper, IvoryKeys Digital Dreams, and Scraps by Andrea. You can click on their name to take you to their STS store.

I also had my DT terms at Sketches: Creatively Yours and Ch{all}enge Masters renewed. I am looking forward to working with them again. S:CY posts a new sketch every Friday. See the post below for the current sketch. CM posts new challenges on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Sundays of each month. Stop by this Sunday for some new challenges including mine. You still have time to complete the March challenges. Check them out here.

Here are a couple of layouts I've recently completed.

A Natural Seat
sketch by Debbie Gaydos

Slip Slidin'
sketch from S:CY

Alum Cave Bluffs
kit: Spring Day by IvoryKeys Digital Dreams
template by no reimer reason

That was Easy
kit: Spring Day by IvoryKeys Digital Dreams

Thanks for stopping by. Stay tuned for a new sketch, a new challenge, and new kit releases.

No comments: