Saturday, February 13, 2010

Some New Work and a Card Sketch

Well I'm behind on my P365 layout cards. Hopefully I'll get caught up this weekend. At least I've taken the photos! I have been scrapping this week and doing the challenges at Ch{all}enge Masters. Be sure to stop by CM tomorrow for new challenges. The blog challenge this month is to take a photo of where you blog and post it. Here's my computer station. A bit messy but still functional.

Photobucket

I also completed the challenges for technique, cards, kitchen keepsakes, and altered. Here they are:

Strange

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sketches: Creatively Yours has a new card sketch posted. This sketch is by Ann Seleshanko. Stop by to check out the beautiful DT work. Don't forget to post a link to your creation using the sketch.


I also did a couple of digi layouts this week. The first one is for a digi challenge at Scrap Sisters Studio. I created all of the papers and elements for this. My first try at creating.
Play Time

The next layout was for a creativity challenge at Scrapadilly. For this one, I used papers and elements from the Groundhog Blog Train.
creativity

That's it for now. Off to scrap some more.

1 comment:

pamala said...

You were a busy little scrapper! Great job on your digi creation, I have yet to make that plunge. Love all the projects posted!