Saturday, January 16, 2010

Week 2 of P365

For a project I was not going to do, I am kind of enjoying it. My pictures didn't print how I wanted the first time, so that did take some effort and stress to get them right. My album and protectors arrived yesterday. I am using WRMK 12x12 products. My album is the silvertone linen 3-ring album.
Photobucket

Most of the pictures I take are landscape view. So I decided to purchase the portrait page protectors. If I want to take a portrait view photo, I still can and use the next slot for journaling. Here is the first page.
Photobucket

On to week 2 photos.
Jan 8
Jan 8

Jan 9
Jan 9

Jan 10
Jan 10

Jan 11
Jan 11

Jan 12
Jan 12

Jan 13
Jan 13

Jan 14
Jan 14

I used elements from Delicious Scraps and Mad Scrapper Designs.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

WTG, Misty!!
For documenting all those days!!
Love all the details and journaling you have done!!
Hope you have a blessed day!!

Terri said...

AWESOME job, Misty!!! LOVE what you have done!!!!