Monday, January 11, 2010

New Sketch, New Challenges, and Project 365

Sketches: Creatively Yours has a new sketch posted. Here's Ali's sketch.

Stop by and check out the work from the design team. A RAK is being offered for this sketch. For a chance to win, create a layout using this sketch and post your layout on the SCY blog by this Wednesday, Jan 13. Ali will draw a random winner for a RAK.

Ch{all}enge Masters has several more challenges posted this week. You have until January 31st to complete the January challenges and get them posted to the Ch{all}enge Masters gallery. Each challenge you complete gives you a chance to win a prize from ScrapDango. Here are the new challenges:
Ad/Art January Challenge
Blade January Challenge
Book of We January Challenge
Color January Challenge
Journaling January Challenge
Recipe January Challenge
Digital January Challenge
Stop by and play along with some or all of our challenges.

I've decided to try Project 365. I ordered my album and protectors this weekend. I am going to do this digitally, so hopefully it won't be too daunting for me. I am using digital products from Delicious Scraps. Here are my first cards (they are 4x6).

Title Page
Title Card

January 1
Jan 1

January 2
Jan 2

January 3
Jan 3

January 4
Jan 4

January 5
Jan 5

January 6
Jan 6

January 7
Jan 7

2 comments:

Joanne said...

I LOVE your 365 cards.. what a great way to do the challenge! Can't wait to see what you do next!

Oh.. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Jennifer Campbell said...

You so make me want to start digital scrapbooking... I love those cards!!! Good luck with 365!