Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you all!! I am looking forward to the new year and what it has to offer. I did some scrapping this week. The first layout used the new sketch from Sketches: Creatively Yours.

Here's Ali's sketch:


Here' my layout using the sketch.
Winter Fun
I used my new SCAL2 software to cut out the flourish and snowflakes. The snowflake border across the page was from The Frugal Crafter.

Stop by S:CY to check out the other layouts by the DT. Don't forget to share your work with us if you use Ali's sketch.

Here are a couple of other layouts that I made for challenges at Ch{all}enge Masters.
Airsoft Guns
The title word/gun were cut with SCAL2 using 2nd Amendment shape font and Tagsxtreme font.

Girl Time
Again I used my SCAL2 program (can you tell I love it?) for the scalloped circle and flowers. These were made from Clever Someday's 09 KutUps font. I used a Pagemaps sketch for this layout.

Ch{all}enge Masters will have new challenges posted this Sunday. We hope you come by and play along!!