Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Thursday!!

It is finally Fall Break! Woohoo!! It was great to sleep in this morning & lounge around in comfy clothes. I hope to do some scrapping while I'm off.

The new DT announcement for Sketches: Creatively Yours is up. I was invited back for a second term. I can't wait!! I love Ali's sketches. She will be looking for guest designer's so be sure to stop by and show us what you are making with the CY sketches.The New "Sketches: Creatively Yours" Design Team is as follows:
Ann Seleshanko (Senior Design Team Member)
Helen Hollinger
Victoria Warren-Mears
Irit Shalom
Carla Robinson
Vivi Rahman
Michelle Hodges
Janis Medina
Pam Sandy
Misty Miller
Jennifer Cassista
Sherry Owens
Ali MacDonald (our fearless leader)

Don't forget to get registered at Ch{all}enge Masters. The challenges will be starting THIS SUNDAY!! I can't wait. There will be challenges in the following categories:
Book of Me
Book of We
Book of Him
Kitchen Keepsakes
Scraplift
Journaling Prompt
Blog Challenges
Going Green
Recipe
Color
Cards
Sketches
Technique
Ad/Art
Photography
Altered Items
There is something for everyone!! So stop by, get registered, and join some groups.

1 comment:

pamala said...

Congrats! I look forward to creating with you at CYS!