Monday, September 7, 2009

Smaller Album

I have this stack of photos of the boys & their friend on a field trip - 2 years ago. We went to Conner Prairie at the end of their 4th grade year. I decided to make a separate album for these photos & went with 9 x 10 landscape. I know the size is a little strange, but I already had the photos printed & that seemed like the size that would work. I am going to bind it with my BIA. Anyways that's what I've been working on this weekend. I've managed to do some pages & fit them into some challenges as well.

The boys playing on pretend tractors. Green & Brown challenge at AMR; Chipboard challenge at Scrapadilly
Tractor

The boys checking out accommodations at the Golden Eagle Inn. Sketch from 52 Sketches; Eyelet challenge at Scrapadilly
The Golden Eagle

The boys picking dandelions for "Mrs. McClure". Ad challenge at Scrapadilly
Chores

The boys separating dandelions & pumping water at the McClure's. Sketch from Pagemaps; Felt Hat Day challenge at Scrapadilly; ABC challenge at Use Your Stash
Still Working

That's it for now. I'll be working on this album for awhile by the looks of the stack of photos.

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

Great job with the crayon.

Kimmie UYS

Corey said...

great work and thanks for playing!

Corey/UYS

Jan said...

Great layout Misty! Love the design and the cute little flower stems! Thanks so much for playing with us again this week!

Jan/UYS

scrappinsmiles said...

Your crayon stems are a great idea. They look fab!!