Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's Been Awhile

I guess I haven't posted anything in a few days. I sometimes just get side-tracked by life - imagine that! I have been going to football games, shopping, running errands, working, being a mom/wife, and have managed a little scrap time.

First don't forget about the Creative Round-Up and Guest Designer search at Sketches: Creatively Yours. Click here for all the info. You can also check out the great sketches while you are there. The recent card sketch by Ali looks like this:

The recent layout sketch by guest sketch artist, Deanne Burton, looks like this:

Here is my interpretation of Deanne's sketch. I also used this for grade 8 challenge at Scrapadilly.
Backyard Fun
Be sure to link us up at CY with your projects from these sketches.

The crop at Scrapadilly is coming to a close Oct. 2. I still need to finish 2 grades. I hope I get them finished! Come on over and join us. We would love to have you!

Here are some more layouts from the crop.

For grade 6 challenge - scrap a trip. I did use sketch 38 from 52 Sketches 52 Weeks for this layout.
On the Trail

For grade 7 challenge - make a card with a pagemaps sketch
Thinking of You Card

For grade 9 challenge - use imperfect pictures
Football

For grade 10 challenge - use something musical
First Performance

That's it for now. I am looking forward to the weekend. We are going to the Purdue football game on Saturday. Go Boilers!!

1 comment:

Ali said...

LOVE your woerk Misty. Great job! TY for helping to pass the word re: S:CY Creative Round-Up event and DT call! Appreciate it LOTS!!

GREAT project (LO) w/ the imperfect pics. Collage is hard to do and u NAILED it!