Sunday, September 20, 2009

Crop Layouts

I've been busy with the crop at Scrapadilly. Drea has put up some amazing challenges! Hop on over there if you have a chance. The crop goes until October 2nd.

The first layout I did for the 5th grade challenge - redo an old layout. I used sketch 37 from 52 Sketches & handmade the flowers for the challenge at Scrapping Out Loud.
How It All Began

This one is for the 4th grade challenge - 1 journal spot, 2 ribbons, 3 colors of paper, 4 flowers.
Holiday World

For the 3rd grade challenge you had to do a scraplift. I chose one of Chrispea's layouts.
Still Loving It

The 2nd grade challenge required shapes. This is part of my Conner Prairie album.
Mowing

For the 1st grade challenge you need to make an edged border. I used the top of my CM tag punch to make my border. Another layout for my Conner Prairie album.
Running the Bases

The last one for tonight is the kindergarten challenge layout - use crayon colors for inspiration. Part of my Conner Prairie album.
In School

2 comments:

Jessica said...

wow Misty those are all fantastic layouts! how it all began is such a sweet layout..love the story and great flowers! thanks for playing along!

Denise said...

Love all of your layouts!!!!! Your layout for SOL is really beautiful with all the little flowers on the bottom!! Thanks for joining us this week!