Monday, August 24, 2009

New Layout Sketch

Well school is back in session. We have finished a week & a half of school so far. The beginning of school (& the end) always leaves me with little time to scrap. I did get this layout finished using the new layout sketch at Creatively Yours.


Here's the sketch


I turned the sketch for this layout of the boys on the first day of 7th grade.

7th Grade

Don't forget: if you are interested in being a guest designer or creative guest at Creatively Yours, link up your creation using the sketch of the week & make some comments to the posts. We would love to see your take on this sketch, so show us what you've done.

1 comment:

ellie said...

Misty, this LO is awesome! (and I REALLY like the sketch you used)....thanks for posting it...it's got me thinkin'! :D