Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday Sketch & More

Creatively Yours has a new sketch posted today. This sketch is by Noella & was great to design from. I hope you'll stop by to check out the layouts from the Design Team, and show your work from this sketch.




Here's my layout using this sketch.

yummy?

I had the boys tell me in their words about their cooking experience. Jacob said:

Caleb said:



AMR had a crop this weekend. I managed to do a tag challenge & a layout challenge.
Here's my tag


Here's my layout
Tradition

School starts tomorrow, so I will have less time during the next month. It always takes me about a month to get back into the routine.

3 comments:

Jingle said...

Your stuff looks great! I love that last layout! This sketch is really nice, too!

Julie Camacho said...

I LOVE YOUR interpretation of the sketch. I must admit I Didn't care for the sketch till I saw your LO. Now I think I might have to try it!

ellie said...

sweet layout in that first pic....and I enjoyed reading the boys' take on cooking...nice touch!