Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lots of Happenings

We had a great time camping this past weekend. It seems to always rain as we are getting dinner ready or sitting down to eat. This weekend was not exception. At least we finished preparing dinner before the rain hit. So we had some nice family time eating & playing games in the camper.

Yesterday we had storms blow through, so I had to turn off the computer. We ended up with 5-6 inches of rain! We didn't have any flooding or damage so that was good.

This week's sketch at Creatively Yours is up. This week is a tag sketch by Ali. Some of the design team created for this special assignment. I hope you will check them out & give Ali's sketch a try! Also check out Guest Designer, Angie Redhead. She made a cute little apron for her daughter. Today's announcement from CY is that Noella is leaving CY to pursue her sewing business. She has produced some wonderful sketches & will be missed!

Here's the tag for the week:


I have 2 layouts laying on my scrap desk. I need to get busy and finish them as school will be starting next week!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

LOL! Glad no flooding. I found the answer to a question for the AMR Scavenger Hunt :)

Cindy said...

Cute tag sketch, I might have to try that one. Glad you stayed dry. And answered a scavenger hunt question for the AMR crop. :)

Jen said...

WOW school starts next week? We have tell Sept. 8th here. Sorry it rained, it always happens to us too, so we gave up on camping LOL.

AMR scavenger hunt brought me here!!! :)

grettas granddaughter said...

Cute tag sketch. Never seen those before but might have to try my hand at them. AMR scavenger hunt sent me here.