Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Finally off my Desk

I have had this layout sitting on my desk for about a week. I finally finished it - woohoo! Now I can move on to another layout. So here it is using BoBunny papers. I found the deer & squirrel paper piecing patterns in the Aug/Sept 08 issue of Scrapbooks Etc.

wildlife

Challenges this covers:
Pile It On - use at least 3 flowers
Scrapping Out Loud - rip you paper
Cafe Mojo - use rub ons ("Our favorite" in the title is a rub on)
All Moments Remembered - product challenge to use felt (the bird is felt)
Use Your Stash - use a frame, ink, and brads (I framed the wildlife photos, inked frame & torn papers, brads on photo turns)

7 comments:

Jessica said...

ohh Misty great job with all those pics...and love the ripping...looks fab! Great pg.! thanks for playing along and congrats on winning!

ellie said...

Brava! I'm especially fond of the felt bird....great texture you added to your page with that!

yyam said...

Fabulous job Misty! I love how you got so many photos on a page! Great ripping! :)

Jan said...

Great layout, Misty! You did a fabulous job combing challenges! Thank you for playing with us over at UYS again this week!

Jan/UYS

Maureen said...

What a great LO! Love the deer and squirrel! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

raindropecho said...

Amazing! Love how you've added the flowers in the corner - they're beautiful!

kramer_buffy said...

wow misty that deer paper piece is FAB!!!!!

Thanks for playing with us @ Pile It On!
-- dalis