Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Digital and Paper

I finished two layouts today - one digital and one paper.

This one is digital. I did this for a challenge at One Single Seed. The challenge was to do a layout about something that is unique, interesting, or obsessive. I served as Grand Bethel Honored Queen for Indiana from June 99-June 00. Digital kit is Simply Stated by Mad Scrapper Designs.

queen

The paper layout uses sketch 22 at 52 Sketches 52 Weeks. The photos are of my roses yesterday. I used College Press, American Crafts, and Paper Studio papers. I also used my BoBunny chunky letters.

first roses

2 comments:

melissac said...

Great LOs!! Am I correct in thinking Grand Bethel Queen is from Job's Daughters? Blessings and Hugs!

Robin Gibson said...

Great layouts Misty! LOVE those Rose's! BEAUTIFUL! I took some flower pics too...need to get them scrapped up too! The GBHQ really took me back in time...my sister and I participated with this too! But it's been so long ago now, I really have to think what all went on. But I know we both enjoyed it!