Saturday, May 9, 2009

Layouts from my crop

I went to my monthly crop last night at church. It's always a lot of fun scrapping with the ladies. We call it cheap therapy. I usually don't get a lot accomplished at these monthly sessions, but I finished 2 layouts for my faith album (7 x 7) and did most of a 12 x 12 layout. So here they are.

This one I used for the cardstock challenge at AMR.
1 Timothy 4:12

This one I used for the color challenge at AMR.
Psalm 25:10

I used sketch 18 from 52 Sketches on this layout.
The Sinks

4 comments:

Marcie said...

I love the round layout, so pretty!

melissac said...

Beautiful LO's. My fave LO is the round one!! I wish my church had a monthly crop!!

Hannah said...

looks like you had a productive crop! that's always nice, isn't it!!!

Scrapper Mom said...

How fun! I so wish that I had some people IRL to crop with, especially a church group, I bet that's a lot of fun :)