Sunday, May 3, 2009

I've been dabbling

I've been trying my hand at digital layouts. It's not something I want to do all the time as I still like my papers. But once in a while isn't too bad.

The first one is of my grandparents & mom.

heritage

The next one is a picture I think Dan took while hiking in the Smoky Mountains.

beauty

This one is from Easter. The boys didn't want baskets this year just money & a little candy. So I made everyone go outside after church for a family picture. Dan brought the cat with him.

easter2

This last one is from last summer at the Outer Banks. We went kayaking for the first time. What fun!

kayaking

2 comments:

Amber said...

What great digital LO's! I'll admit, I'm afraid to try digital and would love to learn how! I also loved your family photo from Easter, how great that the kitty made the picture:)
Hugs
Amber

Rach H said...

Wonderful digital layouts! I have never tried digi scrapping. I'd like to try it sometime!

Love the layout with your grandparents and mother!