Saturday, April 18, 2009

Scrapping Again!

I haven't scrapped for about 2 weeks. Spring Break ended & I had to go back to work. I'm finally back into my routine & getting some scrapping in. I've managed to do 3 layouts this weekend & hope to do more!!

This one I did for the challenge at Scrapadilly and the challenge at Use Your Stash. Scrapadilly's challenge was to use silly faces & UYS's challenge was to use tags. I found plenty of silly faces as I looked at photos from '07. I put 6 tags on the page - 3 in each corner.

Faces of 2007

This next one was a scraplift challenge at Scrapadilly. I chose a layout by ahula to lift.

backpacks rock

Finally, this one was a make your own embellishment challenge at Scrapadilly. I made my photo corners & pen-stitched around some of the paper. I used sketch 14 from 52 Sketches 52 Weeks.

f is for fun

Off to do some more scrapping.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

WOW you sure did use a lotta tags! Way to dip into your stash! Wonderful layout


~Kimmie UYS

Jingle said...

Congrats on your win!!!!! I am so excited for you!