Saturday, April 25, 2009

Layouts to Share

Here are my latest layouts.

This one is from Spring Break. The boys went to Tennessee with Nana, Papa, & Jordyn. This was at Laurel Falls. I used a sketch from Creatively Yours. It also worked for a crop challenge at Scrapadilly.

boys in & out of control

materials - BoBunny papers, Paper Studio chipboard & brown flower, Tim Holtz ticket, Thickers "boys" letters, Doodlebug "control" letters, Ribbon Trends ribbon, Adornit "in" letters, misc buttons & orange flower; photos by Papa

The next two layouts are for my faith album. I am using scriptures & different photos for a 7 x 7 album. I used them for crop challenges at Scrapadilly.

1 Timothy 1:5

James 1:2-3

This was my layout for sketch 16 at 52 Sketches. Also another crop entry at Scrapadilly.

Love

2 comments:

Ali said...

Beautiful LO's!! Thanks for using a sketch from the Creatively Yours blog! GREAT JOB!~ Ali

Ann said...

You did a great job with the CY sketch, your work is gorgeous.