Saturday, March 7, 2009

Family, Job, and Layouts

The boys turned 12 a week ago. I can't believe they are one year away from being teenagers. Scary and sad at the same time. We didn't have much celebration as Jacob was sick. On Thursday, Nana & Papa came over with a cake for Jacob, a large cookie for Caleb, and gifts for both. On Friday, the boys chose to order pizza for their birthday dinner. On Sunday, Grandma & Grandpa Miller had us over for lunch and ice cream cake. So they had quite a celebration spread out over the weekend.


Yesterday was the big day for our new job positions. We are moving our schools to a 4-tier system. I have been in the middle school this year teaching 7th grade resource. I have not been happy about this move which wasn't my choice to start with. I am so happy that year after next I will move to one of the 4-6 buildings!!! Yay only one more year of teaching middle school!!!

On to scrapping. I have managed to do a few layouts over the last couple of weeks. This layout won the scraplift challenge at amr and Creation of the Day at scrapadilly.

Here are layouts from sketch 8 and 9 from 52 sketches.


No comments: