Sunday, February 1, 2009

Scripture Mini Album

I finally used my bind-it-all today. I got it from my mom for Christmas, & I am just now getting around to taking it out of the box. I made a mini album for my friend who lost her son a week ago. He was 23 and died accidentally from carbon monoxide poisoning. My friend and her husband are both Christians and have raised their children with the word of the Lord. My friend is having a hard time with the death of her son as all mother's do. So I made this album with scriptures to help her through this rough time. The majority of the papers are k&co "Roam" with some miscellaneous scraps thrown in. I used many card sketches from splitcoaststampers.


2 comments:

angie worthington said...

this is beautiful...so sorry about your friends son...

Chrispea said...

Beautiful album. You have lovely handwriting.