Sunday, February 8, 2009

Busy, Busy

I still don't have my Christmas things put away including the tree. I'll blame that on hubby. I've mentioned a few times and he still hasn't brought the boxes in. So instead of putting Christmas away, I did a lot of scrapping this weekend. I made a few layouts and tried a technique called tea bag folding.

First some layouts.

I made this one using sketch 5 from 52 Sketches. The photos are from Easter 07.

on the hunt

This layout was for the color challenge at amr. You had to use a white background. The photos are from 1998 when we took the boys to see Santa.

Seeing Santa

Another amr challenge - use a one word title. These photos of the boys are from December 1998.

sweet

The last layout was for a challenge at scrapadilly. The challenge was to use red, white, and black cardstock - no other papers. I used photos from an Indianapolis Indians game in 2006.

the san diego chicken

Now for my tea bag folding. I used tiles from Circle of Crafters to make this flower.
tea bag folding close up

I added the flower to a card.
tea bag fold card

No comments: