Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow Days

After 10 inches of snow Tuesday night, we are on snow day #2 this week. This has given me a chance to scrap!! I didn't get a lot accomplished yesterday. Just finished my Valentine atc's for the AMR swap.

Today I made scripture card #4 - wait. I started doing the scripture challenge from Triple the Scraps last June. I got side-tracked after 3 cards. I am hoping to keep up a little more this time around.

I also completed this week's amr card challenge and color challenge using this week's sketch from 52 Sketches.

If you haven't checked out amr you should! You have to join (it's free) to see any of the boards. There are challenges going on every day, chit chat about anything, recipes for some yummy food, daily scriptures, and certainly scrapbook chit chat. The owner, Stacey, is just awesome along with all of the other gals. So come on over & check it out.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Your sneaky. I didn't post pics of my ATC's but I'm really excited to check yours out now. Love all the snow pics. I post some on my blog yesterday. Is winter over yet?