Friday, January 2, 2009

It's Friday!!

Yay it's Friday. Of course that means I only have a few more days off and then it's back to school. So I am going to take advantage of this time and do some scrapbooking!!

My first layout of the year is for the challenge at 52 sketches. The boys are about 20 months in these pictures. We were at my parents house for a Halloween Party. I dressed the boys up as Winnie the Pooh. They didn't like wearing their hats.





Materials: brown cardstock - CTMH; cream cardstock - Hobby Lobby; patterned papers & orange letters - Creative Memories; buttons - unknown; floss - DMC; red letters - Doodlebugs; stamp - Will N Way; inks - Colorbox

My word for 2009:

{FAITH} - 2 a (1): belief and trust in and loyalty to God (2): belief in the traditional doctrines of a religion b (1): firm belief in something for which there is no proof (2): complete trust; 3: something that is believed especially with strong conviction

Have you picked your word for the year?

Don't forget the crop at AMR January 9-10. If you have not registered, go do it now!!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Cute LO! I like the way you sort of planned the whole page around the circle in the center!