Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Sunday

It's Sunday night. I have to go back to school tomorrow after a 3-day weekend. I did manage to get some scrapping done. My latest layout had pictures from Dec. 98. We were all playing with Play-doh that the boys had received for Christmas. I used CM & Crate Papers.


AMR has some exciting things taking place. There is a new challenge team & forum. Each day Monday through Friday new challenges will be posted. There is also a new card & stamp team that will be posting card challenges, techniques, videos, etc. Check out the new challenge blog! If you have not joined AMR, now is a great time to jump on over and check it out!!

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

great layout, i like how u used different colored brads

Elizabeth said...

super cute LO!! I love how you went back and scrapped older pictures. :)