Sunday, January 4, 2009

End of Break

Well Christmas break has come to an end. I have to go back to school tomorrow and deal with 7th graders. Not so sure I'm looking forward to that. I'm also not looking forward to getting up early! Since we had 2 snow days before break, we won't have a day off until the end of March. So much to look forward to!

It was happy mail day Saturday. My order from AMR arrived! I had ordered the new BoBunny Winter Whisper papers along with some other papers. They are just beautiful!!! I went shopping yesterday. Dan had given me an Archiver's gift card for Christmas so off I went without the family. It was quite peaceful & I got to browse as long as I wanted!! I bought quite a few papers. Yes it was a paper day.

I made a layout today using one of the January pagemaps. This was a challenge at Scrapadilly.


Materials used: blue, white, cream, stripe papers - CTMH; tan cardstock - BoBunny; misc buttons; ink - Versacolor

As work starts again, I at least have some things to look forward to this week. My birthday is Wednesday. Friday is my monthly crop at church. Friday & Saturday is the crop at AMR. 52 sketches has a new sketch up for the week and there are plenty of challenges still to conquer at Scrapadilly. So much scrapping to look forward to even though I have to go back to work.

Word of the Year: {FAITH}

Quote: Without faith man can do nothing; with it all things are possible. ~Sir William Osler

No comments: