Friday, January 30, 2009

Another Snow Day

Another snow day today. Nothing like a 5 day weekend! I went shopping with my parents at Jo-Ann's. I found some cute Cloud 9 paper & embellishments that were all 40% off. I also found some cuttlebug dies on clearance that will fit in my sidekick. Happy shopping trip for me!

Found this website & thought I'd give it a go. It's Friday Fill-Ins. So here are mine for this week.

1. I'd really like some ice cream right now.
2. "Ow" is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.
3. Possession is nine tenths of the law.
4. Yes sir, Captain Jack Sparrow.
5. Marshmallows and fire go together like chocolate and peanuts.
6. She babbled on and on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating out, tomorrow my plans include dinner & a show and Sunday, I want to sleep in!

No comments: