Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy Sunday

Well we've been busy this past week. I did go shopping with my mom and sister. We spent 2 1/2 hours in Hobby Lobby! I picked out a few scrappy things for Christmas. My mom is getting me a Bind-it-all so I needed a few accessories. Most of my shopping is finished. I do need to pick up some gift cards and something else for the boys.
I did some scrapping Friday night and Saturday. I completed a couple of surprise projects that are going on at AMR. I also completed another project that will be going to several AMR members. I can't post pictures just yet.I was sooooo excited to wake up Saturday to SNOW!!!!! We had enough to cover the ground. Of course my pear tree still has its leaves, so that was a bit odd. Caleb was doing some shoveling for us before we left to go shopping.

We decorated our Christmas tree tonight. We put it up last weekend but never got around to doing anything with it until now. The boys are getting older now and don't find it as exciting to put ornaments on the tree, but they obliged with the family tradition.




No comments: