Monday, December 22, 2008

Counting Down

Last night we (my family, my sister's family, and my parents) went to Beef & Boards for their Christmas show. It was wonderful. They danced and sang a variety of Christmas songs. Of course we weren't allowed to take photos during the show. We all enjoyed it even though it was a whole whopping 1 degree outside when the show was over.

Today I did some more Christmas shopping and am almost finished with my list - just need a couple of gift cards. Dan wanted me to make some white chocolate chex mix for his work so I made that today. I'll still have more to make tomorrow or Wednesday for his family. I love this recipe. I don't drizzle the chocolate on top. I tried it once and it didn't work very well. You can make this colored by buying the colored candy melts.

We also had our class at church. Dan and I are taking the Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University class. We've gained a lot of information from this class and are starting to change our financial habits. I highly suggest this class if you have one in your area. It is well worth the money!

I did make a layout today. I did this for a challenge at PageMaps. I just love their sketches!!
Materials used: green cardstock - Hobby Lobby; tree & red paper - Basic Grey; buttons - unknown; white ribbon - unknown; red ribbon - BoBunny; "Cherish" - MAMBI; holly border - Fiskars border punch; holly leaves - Cricut "Christmas Cheer"
Tomorrow is supposed to bring us some icy weather. That just means more time indoors to scrap!!

No comments: